$433.00 as of 23 May 2018
There are also some "In-Kind" donations and an anonymous promise to cover the Banquet for those who register in time. We won't know that actual value until closer to the Championship. Expenses paid so far are $145.00. The final budget, assuming no other donations, will probably be around $1,300.
Tax Deductible Donations for the 2018 Texas Women's Chess Championship
in North Richland Hills, 23-24 June, are now being accepted!
This Texas Women's Championship is free to Chess-playing Texas Women only. It is funded solely through generous donations to the Texas Chess Association (TCA), a 501(c)(3) organization. All donations to TCA are fully tax deductible for the individual donors.
Please make out all checks to TCA Treasurer and put Texas Women's Chess in the memo line. Mail to:
2709 Longhorn Trail
Crowley, TX 76036-4719
Tax Deductible Donations can also be made online: https://texaschess.org/donations
- Diamonds Level ($500 or more)
- Platinum Level ($400 or more)
- Gold Level ($300 or more)
- Silver Level ($200 or more)
- Anonymous (on 13 March 2018)
- Bronze Level ($100 or more)
- Anonymous (on 6 April 2018)
- Nickle Level ($50 or more)
- Louis and Wendy Reed
- Sheryl McBroom (Estimated Donation-in-Kind)
- Wendy Reed (Estimated Donation-in-Kind)
- Green Level ($25 or more)
- Supporter Level ($10 or more)