- Advance Registration: Send email to Jim Hollingsworth, Major, U.S. Army (ret): email@example.com. Be sure to include your US Chess ID number.
- Meet & Greet and Early Registration (check-in): Friday, 28 SEP 2018, 6 PM to 9 PM
1505 Hillview Drive
Hillsboro, TX 76645
Tel: (254) 582-0220
RECON SITREP for all out-of-town Players
The organizers highly recommend you stay in the Hillsboro Quality Inn. It is an ideal Tactical Operations Center (TOC) for all planned tournament activities and a short walking distance from the tournament site. We negotiated the best possible deal with this hotel and are confident you will be greatly pleased with your lodging experience.
Do not reserve your room online! Call the hotel directly to receive the discounted rate. Please send a courtesy email or text to Jim Hollingsworth when your reservation is confirmed.
- Special Chess Rate: One room: $99.00
- Ten rooms are blocked off and the above is valid if reserved no later than Friday, August 31, 2018.
- Full hot breakfast buffet every morning from 6 AM to 10 AM
- All rooms have:
- Hair Dryer
- Ironing board
- HBO and Cinemax
- On Site Registration: Saturday, 29 September 2018, 9 AM to 10 AM
- Opening Ceremonies and VIP Remarks: Saturday, 29 September 2018, 10:00 AM to 10:25 AM (Please be prepared for Photo Opportunities)
- Round One: Saturday, 29 September 2018, 10:30 AM to 1:30 PM
- Round Two: Saturday, 29 September 2018, 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- Veterans Dinner: Saturday, 29 September 2018, 5:10 PM to 7:00 PM, Quality Inn Meeting Room (same Location as the Meet and Greet)
- Free Time: Saturday, 29 September 2018, 7:00 PM to whenever
Texas Hold Em Tournament in the Hotel Lobby
Fair Warning: The Chief Organizer is a LOUSY poker Player!
- Round Three: Sunday, 30 September 2018, 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- Group Photo: Sunday, 30 September 2018, 1:20 PM to 1:30 PM
- Round Four: Sunday, 30 September 2018, 1:30 PM to 4:30 PM
- Awards Ceremony: Sunday, 30 September 2018, 4:30 PM to 5:00 PM
- Operation Exodus: Sunday, 30 September 2018, 5:00 PM to whenever